We are delighted to be able to offer a range of accommodation on the floors above the Clubhouse with single, double, twin and family rooms available to members and non-members.
- Room No 1 - Double ensuite, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
- Room No 3 - Bunk double and single, sleeps 3
- Room No 4 - Twin, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
- Room No 5 - Twin, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
- Room No 6 - Double with basin, sleeps 2
- Room No 7 - Single, sleeps 1
- Room No 8 - Twin, doors to balcony and view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
- Room No 9 - Twin, doors to balcony and view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
- Room No 10 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
- Room No 11 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
- Room No 12 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
- Room No 14 - Twin with basin, sleeps 2
- Room No 16 - Double with basin, sleeps 2
- Room No 17 - Twin with basin, sleeps 2
- Room No 18 - One double and four singles, sleeps 6
Most of our twin bedrooms are very spacious and can accommodate an 'occasional' bed to sleep 3 if required.
Typical high season room rates (room only):
- Double ensuites - £75 to £79 per night (non-members £94 to £99)
- Twin or double - £50 to £58 per night (non-members £62 to £73)
- Single - £35 per night (non-members £44)
- Family - £79 per night (non-members £99)
Contact the Club on 01243 512400 for best prices for your required dates.
- Payment for rooms must be made in advance by Bank Transfer or Card to confirm the booking.
- Refunds will only be given when more than 48 hours notice of cancellation is received. For group bookings in peak times we require a week's notice of cancellation, this will be advised upon booking.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but is available to purchase from the Buttery.
- Keys are available from the Buttery from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival, and must be returned on departure. Guests planning to arrive after 7.00 p.m. should contact the House Manager on 01243 512400 in advance to arrange their check in.
- Rooms must be vacated and keys returned by 10.00 am on the day of departure to allow us sufficient time to prepare the room for the next guests.
Itchenor village itself has a range of alternative accommodation, we would be happy to provide you details on request.
Last updated 17:02 on 19 January 2021