How to Join
Thank you for your interest in membership of Itchenor Sailing Club. We are a family club with members aged from 8 to 80+, and all members of the family are encouraged to join and get involved.
Joining is easy, you don't even need to own your own boat! The only criteria is that to become a Full Member you must be actively involved in sailing or boating.
If you are interested in joining and would like to take a look around, please do let us know and we would be delighted to show you around the Club. We can also introduce you to the Captain of a class in which you may be interested in participating.
So how to join?..
- Ask any and all questions you may have about the Club by popping into the office, dropping us an email or giving us a call on 01243 512400 - option 1.
- Fill out an application form (available in pdf, hard copy or online format) - if you are applying with juniors under 18, please also fill out a parental consent form.
- Hand it in to the office (feel free to email, drop in a hard copy, or apply online).
- Once we have your application form we will organise for you to come to the Club for an informal chat with one of our Flag Officers so they can meet you and you can meet them!
- After your meeting with one of our Flag Officers your application will then be processed in the office and you will receive an email welcoming you to the Club and your invoice will follow shortly.
- Enjoy your new membership!
- Click Join in the top right hand corner to fill out our online Membership Application Form or fill out the application form below.
- Application for Membership 2024.pdf
- Subscription Rates from 1 November 2023.pdf
- Honorary child March 2024.pdf
- 2024 ISC - Parental Guardian Consent and Supervision Form including use of Images & Dietary Requirements.pdf
Storing your dinghy / tender / outboard
We have approximately 200 dinghy and tender storage spaces on the wooden staging adjacent to our slipways, racks for SUPs and kayaks and a locked room for storage of outboard engines.
Currently there is a waiting list for staging berths, so if you would like a space, please do contact the Club Office.
Racing and Stage Berthing Fees 2022
If your fees are paid in full before 31st March you will receive a 5% refund to your members card
- Topper - £245
- Mirror - £268
- RS Feva - £292
- International 420 - £350
- RS200 £361 (Owner aged under 27 - £245)
- International 14 - £483
- Single-handers - £257
- Keelboat Racing Fee - £700
- Finger Berth A - £2,500
- Finger Berth B - £1,500
- Finger Berth C - £900
- Tender Area - £175
- SUP/Kayak Rack - £93
- Outboards - £95
- Lockers Large - £123
- Lockers Medium - £93
Crew Available / Crew Wanted
Once you're a Member of the Club you can try our integrated Crew Finder in the Members Area where you can state that you're available to crew or looking for crew.
If you're available to crew:
- Log on to the ISC website.
- In the Members Area, scroll down to the Crew Finder section and click on "Crew available".
- Click on "update your availability", input the relevant information and click update at the bottom.
- You're now visible and contactable via the Crew available list, you can also go to the crew wanted section and click on View all recent listings to see if there is anyone that may suit your needs.
If you're looking for crew:
- Log on to the ISC website.
- In the Members Area, scroll down to the Crew Finder section and click on "Crew wanted".
- Click on "update your crew requirements".
- Click on the boat you require a crew for.
- Click on "Crew Finder" and select "Yes, I am looking for crew for my boat", input the relevant information and click update at the bottom.
- This will now be displayed in the crew wanted area of the website for people to view, you can also go to the crew available section to see if there is anyone that may suit your crewing needs.
Last updated 11:22 on 28 November 2023