Club House, Bar & Buttery
Early Season Opening Times (Sunday 28 March to Sunday 11 July 2021)
The Clubhouse is closed on Monday and Tuesdays.
- Wednesday and Thursdays the Clubhouse opens to serve tea, coffee and cakes between 10.30 and 14.30
and from 18.00 to 22.00 for midweek racing/rowing suppers
- Friday from 12.30 to 22.00
- Saturday from 10.30 to 22.00
- Sunday from 10.30 to 16.00
All our food is freshly cooked on site and locally sourced, wherever possible. We offer both à la carte dining and informal options in our restaurant, the Buttery. When this is closed, you can order from resident Chef Dan's bar menu, and choose a table in the bar or eat outside on the lawn, where you can enjoy spectacular views across the Itchenor channel to the South Downs.
We have a comprehensive social programme that runs throughout the year including parties, lectures, winter bridge, wine tastings, jazz evenings and film nights to name a few. We pride ourselves on being welcoming and being a club for our Members to enjoy.
Should you have any particular dietary requirements, please do let us know, we will be happy to accommodate.
Please note :
- Opening times may change during events (when the Club will normally open at 08:00).
- Buttery closing time denotes last orders for food.
- During the Early Season Wednesday and Thursday "Apres Racing Supper" available only on evenings racing is scheduled.
- The House Manager may close early in the event that no members are present and the likelihood of any visiting is low.
Last updated 11:00 on 16 May 2021