Published 00:00 on 28 Oct 2020
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE CLUB
- Make your own assessment of the likelihood of you being a carrier.
- Stay away from the club if you have been in a high risk place recently.
- Pre-enter, confirm you comply and keep records.
- Record your attendance in our Track and Trace register whenever on site.
- Observe distancing on the shore, before and after sailing and whilst ferrying.
- Don't socialise in groups of over six and always distance between households. Especially on the lawn
- Sail carefully in conditions well within your capabilities.
- Know how to raise the alarm if you get into trouble.
- Take care with cleanliness and where you breathe.
Before you sail with someone from another household.
- Take extra care and be even more rigorous with the criteria.
- Distance by 1M and don't share controls in the boat.
Before you mix two households in a dinghy or even more importantly before you mix three households in a keelboat.
- Be even more rigorous with the criteria. Is this the only way you can sail? If not, don't sail this way. No one should feel they have to sail three up. CCs to advise.
- Distance by at least half a meter nose to nose.
- Don't face each other and organise manoeuvres to avoid this.
- Have face protection with you and wear it where you can.
- Keep the 1M distance with the cox wearing a face mask.
- When launching and recovering keep the 2M distance and where that is not possible 1M distance.This handy reminder is now on the front of our website.
Last updated 16:24 on 5 August 2021