Junior Fortnight Duty Roster Friday 30th July
Friday 30th July
JF Parents party When the Ship Went Down team help: 1 person = 1 half day duty
- Prior to event: go through event with Francesca Leaver, Amanda Ribbins - GM, Danny Foster - Head Chef. Gather vases/jars for flowers/décor/lights
- Day of event: set up after sailing has finished and competitors disperse. Arrange reception committee including Transit Committee to serve intro free drink and event wristband.
- Event timings: 6.30/7pm Guest arrive. Drinks & Canapes 7.30pm Seated, 9pm Dance area cleared 10pm All on the dance floor
- Decorations remain for Transit party following that dismantle décor and return any items.
Job descriptions for JF 2021 Land Duties
- An experienced lead tally who can use the VHF radio to liase with the Race Officers will also be pre-assigned as part of the team. Tally team role requires taking responsibility for signing on and off all helm and crews with sail number and physically with a wristband onto the water at launch and then off at their return. Let the Race Officers know any boats not sailing and cross check any retiring/returning to the club. Liaison point with the First Aider in the office. Write out Beer Mats for the results team and coaches. Check buoyancy aid for all competitors.
30 July 2021↑HW 04:20 4.3m
↑HW 16:52 4.3m
Tide data for Chichester
Last updated 11:27am on 7 June 2021